View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your beets so that they all are a similar size.
- Wash, peel, and thinly slice your carrot, onion and sweet potato.
- Wash and thinly slice your broccoli and Mushrooms.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Slice your tomatoes into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add Beets, Chili and oregano and fry for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Building Your Pizza
- Mix chili flakes, garlic and oregano together in a bowl.
- Spread your heated beets on top.
- Spread the rest of the toppings on the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil on top.