View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beets and potatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your carrot.
- Grate or slice your goat cheese, mozzarella and swiss cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add Beets, Carrot and Potatoes, and fry for 9 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Mushrooms and fry for 6 extra minutes.
- Mix and whisk your eggs, Milk and olive oil together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your beets, carrot, Mushrooms and potatoes into your pie crust, then pour your egg mixture on top.
- Add mozzarella and swiss cheese on top.
- Bake in your oven for 40 minutes at 200°C (400°F) or until top is golden brown.
- Add Goat Cheese on top.