Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Parmesan Cheese.
- Finely chop your basil, chili pepper, garlic, red bell pepper and shallots.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper, garlic, red bell pepper and shallots, italian seasoning and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Basil and Parmesan Cheese on top.