If you have leftover cooked pasta then it's already chilled. If not, boil your pasta first so it has time to cool!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix onion together in a bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, garlic and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Olives and Pumpkin Seeds on top.