The SIMPLEST recipe in Plant Jammer.
Our artificial intelligence chose the optimal volumes, times, temperatures, and heating-type.
See your recipe below.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your brussels sprouts so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your ginger.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add ginger, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Brussels Sprouts to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.Finally, add Chickpeas and fry for 15 extra minutes.
- Mix lemon, maple syrup and olive oil together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Walnuts on top.