View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your Brown Rice according to the instructions on the package and set aside a bit of the rice/noodle water.
- Wash and cut your Brussels Sprouts so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add brussels sprouts and chickpeas with italian seasoning and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix Lemon and Olive Oil together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add a splash of the rice/noodle water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked Brown Rice to your pan and mix evenly.