Don't worry if you don't finish it all! Chowder tastes even better when you reheat if after a night in the fridge.
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes and sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, dill and onion.
- Heat oil in a pot and add carrot and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Sweet Potato, fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Corn and fry for 10 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add apple cider vinegar and coconut milk and mix.
- Add Cashews, Dill and Nutritional Yeast on top.