Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, carrot and red onion.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add carrot and red onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Broccoli and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add Cashews on top.