Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and cauliflower so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, onion and spring onion.
- Toast peanuts and sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cauliflower to your pan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.Then add Broccoli and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add rice vinegar and soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your cooked rice to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Peanuts, Sesame Seeds and Spring Onion on top.