View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your Celery Stalk, Leeks and Zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Gouda Cheese.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save a bit of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add leeks and rosemary. Then, add celery stalk and fry at lower temperature for a few minutes.
- Add zucchini to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix Ketchup, Mustard, Olive Oil and White Vinegar together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Gouda Cheese on top.