The key to a perfect risotto is patience. Make sure to add small amounts of stock and wait until it is all absorbed before adding more.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chives.
- Grate or slice your parmesan cheese.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Bring your stock to a boil, so it is ready to be added to your rice a little later.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat butter in a pan and add garlic and shallots, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Add your rice to the frying pan with Carrot, Garlic, Shallots and toast it for a few minutes (be careful not to burn it).
- For the most flavor: add a splash of wine or Lemon before adding your hot stock.
- Add small batches of your stock while stirring constantly. Make sure to wait until it is fully absorbed before adding more. Stop adding stock when your rice becomes al dente.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add Carrot and Mushrooms and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add your mushrooms and spinach to your rice and mix.
- Add Chives, Parmesan Cheese and Pinenuts on top.