A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil quinoa according to instructions on package.
- Wash and cut your kale so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast pinenuts and walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix cherry tomatoes, kale, kidney beans, quinoa and spring onion together in a bowl.
- Mix chili powder, lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Pinenuts, Raisins, Spring Onion, Walnuts and Salt on top.