A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your kale and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Slice your pear into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix kale, red onion and tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Pear and Sunflower Seeds on top.