As simple as washing, slicing, and mixing!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your apple and romaine lettuce so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your ginger, mint and red onion.
- Grate or slice your halloumi.
- Slice your cucumber as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast halloumi and walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix carrot, cucumber, red onion, rice and romaine lettuce together in a bowl.
- Mix ginger, lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Apple, Halloumi, Mint and Walnuts on top.