View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your acorn squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Mozzarella.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Almonds, Mozzarella, Garlic and Rosemary on top.