Don't shy away from the parsley and mint! Some people use as much parsley and mint as they do bulgur or couscous.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil bulgur according to instructions on package.
- Wash and cut your romaine lettuce so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper, garlic, mint and parsley.
- Grate or slice your feta cheese.
- Slice your cucumber as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
Building A Salad
- Mix bulgur, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, romaine lettuce and spinach together in a bowl.
- Mix chili pepper, garlic, lemon, olive oil and parsley together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Cherry Tomatoes, Feta Cheese, Mint and Pomegranate on top.