Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, Mexican cuisine is always spiced!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your iceberg lettuce, Mushrooms and tomatoes so that they all are a similar size.
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add red onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Spinach and Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Add Almonds, Avocado, Black Olives, Pickles and Sun-Dried Tomato on top.