Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Grate or slice your Mozzarella, Parmesan Cheese, Vegan Cheese.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes, cream and pesto to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Add Cashews, Cherry Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Parmesan Cheese and Vegan Cheese on top.