Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, wraps are always spiced up!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel a few leaves off of your iceberg lettuce so they can be used as your wrap.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Mozzarella.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and onion, chili powder and cumin and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Kidney Beans and Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix vegetable stock together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Mix yogurt together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your wrap.
- Add Mozzarella on top.