Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, celery stalk, garlic and onion.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot and add carrot, celery stalk, garlic and onion, thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Mushrooms, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Peas and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and worcestershire sauce and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.