The trick to the perfect dish is to cook the noodles until they are al dente and then rinse them with cold water to stop the cooking process.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and onion, chili powder and oregano and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Carrot and Eggplant to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix lemon, olive oil and teriyaki sauce together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked noodles to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Cashews on top.