Dips are the perfect appetizer, but can also be enjoyed as a dish on it's own if you serve it with veggie sticks, bread, or chips!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beets as needed, so that they can fit through the lid opening (approximately 2-3 cm pieces).
- Wash and cut your broccoli as needed, so that they can fit through the lid opening.
- Finely chop your parsley 3 sec/speed 4 then scrape the bowl and set aside. Make sure your parsley are dry before chopping.
- Place oil and garlic and red onion in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 6 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add your beets and broccoli and chop 5 sec/speed 4.
- Add chili powder and corn to the mixing bowl.
- Fry your ingredients for 25 min/120°C/speed 2.
- While soup is cooking, grate or slice your goat cheese and vegan cheese and set aside to use as a topping.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Blend your dip for 1 min/speed 7 to reach a creamy consistency. If your dip is too thick, add a bit of water or stock and then blend.
- Add Goat Cheese, Parsley, Pita Bread, Vegan Cheese, Walnuts and Chili Powder on top.
- Hints & Tips:
-If using beans or other legumes, make sure to use the canned variety.