As easy as cracking and egg and loading your favorite ingredients on top!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your hokkaido pumpkin and sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your avocado and tofu as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your carrot.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Carrot, Hokkaido Pumpkin, Sweet Potato and Tofu rosemary and thyme and fry for 15 minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your balsamic vinegar to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your combined mixture into a hot and oiled pan and cook until the omelette is done.
- Add Avocado, Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds on top.