Serve as an excellent snack or as a side dish for another meal.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your Garlic, Onion.
- Wash and cut your bok choy so that they all are a similar size.
- Boil brown rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Okra to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bok Choy and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add olive oil and soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Serve your cooked brown rice on the plate.
- Add your vegetables to your plate and garnish with your topping.
- Add Peanuts on top.