Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, Mexican cuisine is always spiced!
Monterey Jack Cheese
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your iceberg lettuce so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your Cheddar Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your chili pepper, cilantro and red onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper and red onion, cumin and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Sweet Potato to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Corn and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Black Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Toast your tortillas for a few minutes until it is warm.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Mix lime and salsa together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your wrap.