Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your bell pepper and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Broccoli and Corn and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper, Spinach and Water Chestnuts and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add lemon and soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Spring Onion on top.